CALL FOR PAPERS
The Conference will focus on a broad range of topics related to Plato’s Parmenides, Plato and research in Platonic Tradition. The Conference organizers invite papers, abstracts and presentation proposals relevant to Plato’s dialogues, Platonic Studies, and interface between Platonism and the Philosophical Tradition.
- Abstracts (about 500 words) of papers should be submitted for the final selection process.
- The paper should be submitted to the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Deadline for submitting paper is June 10, 2017. Paper Review Committee will conduct a refereed screening of papers.
Format of Presentations
-Paper sessions will have about 4 papers presented in each 120 minute session, giving each presenter 30 Minutes.
-Plenary sessions will provide an opportunity for about three presenters to present their remarks about Plato’s Parmenides and debate their approaches with the conference attendees.
Submitting a Proposal
Create a title page for your submission. The title page should include:
- title of the submission
- name(s) of the author(s)
- department(s) and affiliation(s)
- mailing address(es)
- e-mail address(es)
- Email your abstract, along with a title page, to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Receipt of submissions will be acknowledged via email within 48 hours.